Thursday, April 16, 2009

UPDATE...

Lately alot of things have been changing not only my mind set but my things in my life have been changing. I still strive to do the best i can musically cuz if i dont who will you know and theres been alot of hating going on lately.It's cool tho a nigga still gona make his success.They say keep your friends close but your enemies closer i guess i kept some of my friends to close to the point where they turn into some next niggas who dont want to support a nigga on the come up.But all my real niggas got tickets to the show tho even new faces are coming through so i mean real niggas know real niggas when they see them all yall other niggas is fucking faggets real talk.

Thanks to my pplz whos coming through
my last ticket buyers
Crystal
Chillz
Donna
vic
Russle

No comments: