Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Top 5

If you havent noticed, a few of us in The Coalition family (Both Emcees and Supporters alike) are Anime and Manga junkies. I was curious as to what some of your favorite Anime/Mangas are. Shout outs to Russel, Orenzo and Cyrus.
~CHillZ
1)
Naruto; it has an amazing plot

2)
Yu Yu Hakusho; Yusuke was Bad ASS!
3)
Rurouni Kenshin; Boutassi was a beast Hiten-Mitsurugi Style!

4)
Cowboy Bebop; Space Bounty Hunters?! .. Sick!
5)
G Gundam; Last but certainly not least. This has to be one of the first Animes that I watched in its entirety, ultimately leading to my affinity for Anime and Manga alike. I dont know if you can remember, but it was around 2001-02 or so, when this used to air on Toonami [Cartoon Network] at around 4:30/5 o' clock PM. I was in the sixth grade and couldnt wait to come back home to watch Domon Kasshu's Gundam smash its hand into another Gundam's face. Think of it as a Giant robot "falcon Punch" --Shining Finger!! lmao [or whatever he used to say]

No comments: